Easy to use tvm & compound interest calculator
Compoundee is an easy to use financial calculator that solves compound interest and time value of money (tvom) equations from a savings and investment perspective. It can calculate how much investment will be worth over a period of time, or the necessary rate, duration of time, periodic deposits or initial investment required to achieve a desired accumulation. Compoundee makes complex calculations easy with a simple user interface that can be used by anyone, with or without previous exposure to financial calculations.
- Solve for any of *five* different investment variables.
- Compound daily, weekly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Periodic deposits or withdrawals with frequency independent of compounding period.
- Inflation and tax adjusted amounts.
- Account for extra annual deposits.
- Amortization schedule by swiping or tapping.
- Email beautifully formatted results (including but not limited to amortization schedule).
- Specify deposits at beginning or end of deposit period.
- Maintain history of most recent entries for each input field.
- Specify investment lifetime in days, weeks, months, quarters, or years.
- Two day-counting options to allow for different types of investments.
- Relaunch from exactly the point where you left off.
- Allows use of commas and currency symbols in inputs and corrects for formatting errors.
- Offline user guide built into the app. No need to be connected to read the manual.
- Doubles as a loan-payment calculator (select deposits tab; enter total as 0)